SEHS IB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return of School

5 posters

Go down

The Return of School Empty The Return of School

Post  Matt G. Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 am

When are we supposed to be back in school? Will it be an even or an odd day (disregarding external forces such as electromagnetism ... (you know who you are))? And ... any homework we had to do? xD

Thanks for the informat.
Matt G.
Matt G.
Comrade
Comrade

http://www.google.com/

Back to top Go down

The Return of School Empty Re: The Return of School

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am

well we go back on a tuesday the 6th, and i believe that it is an odd day, because our last exam was 4th period. but im not quit sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. B Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

My planner says odd...but I am often behind the power curve:)

Mr. B

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya M. Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:44 pm

It is odd.

We have the memo due for History, 6th period physics has the microscope/telescope/whatever design, and Ligman's kids have the Things Fall Apart questions for the entire book.

Last edited by Maya M. on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Maya M.
Maya M.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole M. Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 pm

*Memo for history.
In French, those worksheets are due if you haven't done them already- they were supposed to be due on the exam day but, well, she wasn't there.
Calculus, do the exploration activity on page 251.
To those few in IB Music on here, do the D&A study guide. I know I was having some problems (declamatory air? Elements of the English Masque? Whaaat?) and I emailed Lambert about that, but I don't know if he'll reply.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 am

Nicole M. wrote:*Memo for history.
In French, those worksheets are due if you haven't done them already- they were supposed to be due on the exam day but, well, she wasn't there.
Calculus, do the exploration activity on page 251.
To those few in IB Music on here, do the D&A study guide. I know I was having some problems (declamatory air? Elements of the English Masque? Whaaat?) and I emailed Lambert about that, but I don't know if he'll reply.

What french worksheets? I don't have any recollection of that? What were they on? Darn.. now i have even more homework to procrastinate on..
Jasper
Jasper

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicole M. Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 am

Jasper wrote:
What french worksheets? I don't have any recollection of that? What were they on? Darn.. now i have even more homework to procrastinate on..
I'm pretty sure you finished yours. One sheet had the arc of letters, where you had to find 30+ words, and the other had a picture where you had to find twenty-four things that started with the letter "a" in French.
The bottom of the paper said to order them alphabetically and use ten of the words to make sentences, but I don't know whether or not we actually had to do that.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Comrade
Comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum